2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. These files allow a website to recognize your device on subsequent visits, ensuring a more personalized user experience.
- Performance and Analytics: To understand how users interact with our site, which helps us improve user experience and optimize performance.
- Preferences: To remember your settings and preferences, such as language or login information, so you donâ€™t have to reset them each time you visit.
- Security: To protect user data and prevent fraudulent activities.
- Advertising: To provide more relevant advertisements based on your online activities.
4. Types of Cookies
- Session Cookies: Temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the website.
- Persistent Cookies: Remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them.
5. Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
To manage your cookie settings, consult your browserâ€™s help section or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
6. Third-Party Cookies
Some cookies come from third-party providers, such as advertising networks. While we strive to work with trusted partners, we do not have control over these cookies. You can opt out of third-party advertising cookies by visiting websites such as www.youronlinechoices.com.
8. Contact Us